Haven't been around

So... the only time I really get to blog is at work, I think i've said that before, it's been busy, so just in case my one reader wonders.
My son, who's 10 now, thinks he's my husband. The other night when i was going out and went to drop him off at my mom's, he yelled down at me, "ARE YOU LEAVING??? LEAVE YOUR CELL ON, I'LL CALL YOU LATER."
WTF?
Since when do YOU tell ME to leave my phone on???? better take your bony @ss and get the hell outta here with that shyt.
So... I left my phone on... and do you believe that little rat didn't even call me????
I felt like the biggest IDIOT!
Anyway, kids. Can't live with them and you can't kill them!
Don't get me wrong I love him to death, but i think as a single mom, unmarried, he has just taken the role of man of the house. Which at times, is pretty cute, but not so much when he tries to tell me what to wear (no word of a lie), or where to go, or who I'm going out with or what time I'll be home.
If you have kids, sorry, if you don't, don't do it!
M.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home