Womens Inuition
Ok, so recently I've been doing some thinking...
When you're in a relationship and you 'suspect' that your husband/boyfriend is cheating on you, but you have no reason to suspect it, other than your gut, and then you find out, it's true...WHAT IS THAT?
People say a woman has intuition into those things, she can tell when she's being lied to and cheated on, but can we?
Maybe, just maybe, men are ALWAYS cheating, and once and a while you feel the need to call them on it. Because there is a constant state of lies and deception, it would seem as if your 'intuition' proved correct. or....does it prove that all men are dogs ALL THE TIME????
See if he's always cheating, when you decide to check, you'll find out. Because it's always there. What if you were stupid (which unfortunately, the majority of trusting women are) and you never bother to check? You'll never know that he's being a bloody bastard, and stabbing you in the back, while stabbing some other chick in the.....!
Anyway, I haven't yet convinced myself that cheating is a once and a while thing. I think at any given time we're all cheating, it's just a matter of how severe the offense.
maybe I just have trust issues, but it took catching a lot of cheating men to get me to where I am today, believe you me.
When you're in a relationship and you 'suspect' that your husband/boyfriend is cheating on you, but you have no reason to suspect it, other than your gut, and then you find out, it's true...WHAT IS THAT?
People say a woman has intuition into those things, she can tell when she's being lied to and cheated on, but can we?
Maybe, just maybe, men are ALWAYS cheating, and once and a while you feel the need to call them on it. Because there is a constant state of lies and deception, it would seem as if your 'intuition' proved correct. or....does it prove that all men are dogs ALL THE TIME????
See if he's always cheating, when you decide to check, you'll find out. Because it's always there. What if you were stupid (which unfortunately, the majority of trusting women are) and you never bother to check? You'll never know that he's being a bloody bastard, and stabbing you in the back, while stabbing some other chick in the.....!
Anyway, I haven't yet convinced myself that cheating is a once and a while thing. I think at any given time we're all cheating, it's just a matter of how severe the offense.
maybe I just have trust issues, but it took catching a lot of cheating men to get me to where I am today, believe you me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home